Saturday, July 21, 2012

FEMINIST HIT SQUAD

APE ASKED:

Dear Ape, I can't get no respect from the wimmin. I keep tellin' 'em that I don't have no interest in forcin' them to do squat. If'n they want to, ok. I have to be ok too. But they keep on callin' me an apologist for rape because I don't cotton on to their idea that wimmin can rape men. I mean waking up to a wimmin suckin' my weiner would be in their terms, 'a rape fantasy'...'cause, I'd like to. :P However, if it were a bunch of min, I wouldn't like it and would prolly punch their lights out; but still I wuddn't be a callin' it rape. Should I break off my relationships with these wimmin? Or should I just accept that they be thinkin' in some kinda graduate studint mode, like some of the sophmores at uni?

APE REPLIED:

You are mentally very, very confused.   Doing squats is not that hard.  They just need to build up over time.  First, they will do one squat every day. The next day, two.  After the weekend, they will be doing several.  If they have too much "cotton on", please tell them to remove it.  

In short, I think they are trying hard to impress, but they still have a long way to go.

YOURS,


APE.

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you Ape. I feel a buzz in my heart and song in my head now. But, don't you mean, 'Empress'? oh...never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant "impress" as in "stamp down", impose your impression.

    ReplyDelete